Speed camera

Audio, Navigation, Electronic
DavidP

Speed camera

Post by DavidP » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:54 pm

Just checking, but has anyone else experienced difficulties in downloading speed camera updates from the Citroen.navigation.com website? I have tried a number of times over the past few days and keep getting an error alert. I paid for a 12 month subscription in September and still haven't been able to download October's update. :(

zilla

Re: Speed camera

Post by zilla » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:41 am

Not tried as I don't have my car yet, but looking at the page it says:
"Citroën's Risk Areas database is updated each month: this subscription entitles you to 12 downloads during the period of one year. You receive an email informing you of the availability of each new update"

Did they a) email you confirmation of the subscription? b) email to say they updated things?

I'm not sure how often it gets updated but if they don;t do it monthly, its a bit wrong to sell a monthly subscription.

L

miguelrk

Post by miguelrk » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:34 pm

https://mega.nz/#F!jpcCiCgb!wqN3rT67bf151N8fh01Z2Q

just unzip to a fat32 formated usb pen

DavidP

Post by DavidP » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:26 pm

Have finally got to grips with the speed camera issue. After several emails to HERE customer services, it transpires that the downloads are time limited. I reckon if you need to download the data again for any reason you've probably only got a months grace. Moral of story is keep a copy on your hard drive. HERE were very good and sent me a copy of the October database as an attachment. We'll see how things go for this month. New data is available from about the 10th of the month. :D :D

Return to “Electronics and In Car Entertainment”