Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner

Can I upgrade the software?

8K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Frenchlife 
#1 ·
Hi guys,

Whilst checking out the new 2018 Cactus we poked another current Cactus. Some of the heating controls looked different, and the satnav could use postcodes!

Is there any way we can update our 66 plate Flair?

Thank you

#6 ·
geevo said:
Enter postcode in CITY box
Just tried it. I can put a postcode in.

But after that it doesn't let me go any more detailed. So I can go to the area of the postcode but now a specific road or number. Very odd! Perhaps I'm missing something. Haven't found the Sat nav particularly intuitive so far!

#7 ·
The postcode is an area not a particular address. Had mine for 3 years now am still getting used to it, like you say not particularly intuitive. Could get my head around the letters/numbers getting greyed out as you type the code, but now its logical.

#8 ·
cactusjack said:
The postcode is an area not a particular address. Had mine for 3 years now am still getting used to it, like you say not particularly intuitive. Could get my head around the letters/numbers getting greyed out as you type the code, but now its logical.
I don't see anything logical about it to be honest. No one uses a postcode on its own. It always comes as part off the address.
It's just a weird setup, unlike any other address input I've seen.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.