Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner

Using a phone with 1.2 Feel 15 plate

3K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Willardx 
#1 ·
Hi all. Newbie so please excuse if it's a dumb question. My wife has a new job which involves more driving so we'll need to attach/sync/mirrorlink her phone with the head unit. She has a Motorola g4 play. Is it possible to link this. If not can anybody recommend a cheapish android that is able to connect. Many thanks.

#2 ·
There is no mirrorlink (or phone specific variants) on the original Cactus to my knowledge, but you can connect using bluetooth for virtually all phones that offer it. I can see no reason why the G4 shouldn't connect. It just depends what you want it to do. If it is to show a satnav then I believe you are out of luck i'm afraid.

#4 ·
I had a problem to start with. You can initiate the connection via the car or the phone. I can't remember which one I got to work (I think it was add the car to the phone not the phone to the car - if that makes sense) but the other always failed as I wasn't fast enough for the 10ms it seemed to give me to confirm the codes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.