Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner

Mapping update failure

3K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Ridgeman 
#1 ·
I have updated previously both with this car and my previous Cactus with no issues. However I cannot for the life of me get the latest update to take. My UK mapping is now gone. I am following the steps as outlined.

The usb is accepted. I unclick everything apart from UK and set it off. However apart from a small attempt to transfer files it fails.

I am wondering if I have a memory issue. It informs me I have just over 0.6mb space left if the install actually happened. How on earth do I delete unneeded maps?

It may be I need to do a factory reset but I'm unsure what that actually does. I have deleted all data but that has not increased the space left. Total it tells me is 7.1gb

#2 ·
From other forums/fora it would seem that the latest update is size XXL. I experienced a similar problem, so first I selected eastern european countries (only) to update, let the update start, then cancelled. The eastern countries then became "blank". This left me with enough free space to then update my country. If you need eastern europe then choose another set where you are unlikely to travel to in the car...

#3 ·
Have managed to get what I think is enough space I have !.5gb space and need on 570mb for UK updating. Trouble is its just not installing. The slider will go to about 5percent in and then just stop. Is there anywhere got the old version so I can go back to that. I've got a service in a week and could discuss it with the garage.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.