Fitting of wing mirror caps

Interior and Exterior bodywork
verma99

Fitting of wing mirror caps

Post by verma99 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:41 pm

Hi All, hoping someone can help, ordered some wing mirror caps from citroen chorley from ebay and they were OEM, had them painted and fitted last week but the garage fitted the drivers side fine but as attached couldn't get the passengers side one on and was trying for a long time? Any assistance would be appreciated, have e-mailed the company but no reply yet with the images above as last one shows one fitted fine and have paid to have these to be painted/fitted Thanks

20180305_155113.jpg

Rubik

Re: Fitting of wing mirror caps

Post by Rubik » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:05 pm

Colour looks brilliant, wouldn't the whole car look good in this colour?

Citroen IMO are short sighted when it comes to colour options. The only colours they do are drab basic miserable colours for what is a quirky car. If they did the Cactus in metallic green, burnt orange, light purple, I am sure they could have sold more.

Regret, I cannot offer any advice on the wing mirrors.

Cactused

Post by Cactused » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:53 pm

Rubik wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:05 pm
Colour looks brilliant, wouldn't the whole car look good in this colour?

Citroen IMO are short sighted when it comes to colour options. The only colours they do are drab basic miserable colours for what is a quirky car. If they did the Cactus in metallic green, burnt orange, light purple, I am sure they could have sold more.

Regret, I cannot offer any advice on the wing mirrors.
You can get a metallic purple..but i agree burnt orange would be cool, and a metallic bright green might work too

Angus

Post by Angus » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:55 pm

Burnt Orange would look superb.
White / Black Cactus Puretech 110 S/S, Pano, Rear Camera, Black wheels.