2nd generation boot Q.!

Interior and Exterior bodywork
simonineaston

2nd generation boot Q.!

Post by simonineaston » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:50 am

Hi all, I'm about to buy a second generation Cactus to replace my much loved VW Lupo and I have a quick question for any 2nd generation owners out there... how flat do the rear seats fold? The little Lupo, which I think of as the world's smallest 2 seater estate car, has back seats that fold exactly flat, making for a decent size boot for such a small car. The secret is that the seat squabs pull forward and are stowed in such a way that the seat backs can fold down very neatly, into the space vacated by the squabs. The pictures I've seen of the Cactus with the back seats folded down show that the seat backs are far from flat, but I'm wondering whether the reviewers simply aren't aware that the squabs should be folded forward first... any comments from you "real world" owners out there?

paully

Re: 2nd generation boot Q.!

Post by paully » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:13 pm

Know what you mean but the seat squabs don`t move and the backrests fold down on them, as you say far from flat..sorry
110 Flair in Pearlescent White, Leather interior with Black Bumps

davew

Re: 2nd generation boot Q.!

Post by davew » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:29 am

This thread about moving the rear seat squabs/ cushions of the 2014 -2017 models might be worth a read viewtopic.php?f=8&t=213