Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner

Space saver wheel size

11K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Muddles 
#1 ·
I'm having difficulty in trying to establish what size space saver wheel I should have on my 1.6 HDI Feel. I've read the various threads relating to this subject and am no clearer. My car came with the standard puncture outfit but I would prefer to have a more useful backup, namely a tyre. Can anyone tell me what tyre size etc I need to fit in the wheel well as I see various items being sold on Ebay which would seem to do the trick? I'm not thinking of a full size wheel as I just want it to fit in the boot well. Thanks

#8 ·
Hi Poacher,
Sorry I thought that I had updated my post. In short I got a space saver wheel off eBay. I went for a space saver so it sits flat in the boot rather than a full size wheel which I understand doesn't lay flat due to it's extra width. Hopefully I haven't got to use it but it does give piece of mind.
Hope this helps.

#10 ·
The previous owner of mine had really badly kerbed the front n/s alloy, so I managed to get an immaculate identical square alloy from a scrapper, so used the kerbed wheel with mid range tyre on it as a spare. Fits the wheel indentation perfectly considering depth of the alloy. But having the petrol model it doesn't have the adblu tank reducing the space.

Mine originally had the compressor/foam kit minus the foam :roll:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.