Faults & Technical sub categories

Forum suggestions, help and advice.
Post Reply
User avatar
mrmacro
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:11 am

Faults & Technical sub categories

Post by mrmacro » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:06 am

is it possible that the Faults & Technical section could be sub divided in to sub categories so that all similar posts can be all in a group

just asking as it helps in seeing if others here are having a similar problem but have posted under a new topic
Last edited by mrmacro on Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
2015 -65 Plate Hello Yellow Citroën C4 Cactus Hatchback 1.6 BlueHDi 100 Flair

Rob
Site Admin
Posts: 193
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:44 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Faults & Technical sub categories

Post by Rob » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:17 am

Sounds like a good idea thanks. I can get this set up this week.

User avatar
mrmacro
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:11 am

Re: Faults & Technical sub categories

Post by mrmacro » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:31 am

Rob wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:17 am
Sounds like a good idea thanks. I can get this set up this week.
If you can give me temporary rights to set up and move postings then I am happy to help
2015 -65 Plate Hello Yellow Citroën C4 Cactus Hatchback 1.6 BlueHDi 100 Flair

User avatar
mrmacro
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:11 am

Re: Faults & Technical sub categories

Post by mrmacro » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:16 pm

mrmacro wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:31 am
Rob wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:17 am
Sounds like a good idea thanks. I can get this set up this week.
If you can give me temporary rights to set up and move postings then I am happy to help
2015 -65 Plate Hello Yellow Citroën C4 Cactus Hatchback 1.6 BlueHDi 100 Flair

Rob
Site Admin
Posts: 193
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:44 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Faults & Technical sub categories

Post by Rob » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:48 pm

Thanks, the sub forums have now been setup and I've started to move some of the posts over.

User avatar
mrmacro
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:11 am

Re: Faults & Technical sub categories

Post by mrmacro » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:54 pm

thanks, hopefully make it easier for others to find similar problems a little easier
2015 -65 Plate Hello Yellow Citroën C4 Cactus Hatchback 1.6 BlueHDi 100 Flair

The2ems
Posts: 695
Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 8:26 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Faults & Technical sub categories

Post by The2ems » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:09 pm

Rob wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:48 pm
Thanks, the sub forums have now been setup and I've started to move some of the posts over.
Is that why I suddenly got a load of unread posts? :lol:
PureTec 82 manual, 2018, Flair, Shark Grey, Black air bumps

Post Reply