Citroen

Forum suggestions, help and advice.
Mandatrix

Citroen

Post by Mandatrix » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:51 pm

Question, Is there any mileage in trying to get someone from Citroen to join this forum and have a section where forum members could post questions that the manufacturer could answer even if the correspondent has to go away and find out. Also it would give them a platform to pass information to us, their users. I have owned Citroens for a great number of years but have found it almost impossible to talk to anyone at the company ...even the dealers have said "It's no good talking to them...they don't know"

BristolRich

Re: Citroen

Post by BristolRich » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:59 pm

You will find they will be reluctant to join in. They won't commit themselves to diagnose problems without the usual diagnostics procedures found at their dealers.

In the past I have contributed to forums where knowledgable tech and sales guys from specific dealers have contributed but there is a limit to how much they can say within the bounds of disclosure agreement or continued contribution before loosing their job! :)

The C4owners was very good with a knowledgable and willing Citroen tech guy but this was only because he was willing to do this.

One car forum I have contributed recently was soooo in bed with the manufacturer it was a total nightmare and quelled discussion and ended up getting silly...Litigation and all sorts.
Ex - 2014 Hello Yellow Citroën C4 Cactus Hatchback 1.6 BlueHDi 100 Feel Edition