Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner

Good Afternoon from Devon

7K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  tfaerch 
#1 ·
Good Afternoon All,

I have been watching for months waiting for my cactus to arrive - it is a company car and it has been on order for 7 months and 12 days!! It has FINALLY arrived this morning! So excited to get on the cactus journey!! :)

:D :D :D :D

#6 ·
Good Afternoon All,

I am in North Devon but get around a lot....I cover Cornwall to Canterbury for work!

I am White with black bits and pano sunroof!! Only day 2 but I love it.....I have almost wanted an 'I will be driving a cactus' sticker while I have had my hire cars with the amount of Cacti I have seen on my travels :)

#8 ·
Ha like that Cactus club sticker idea, Ron would wear one, good to have more local drivers, still see a few other cactuses and always post under spotted but alas no replies, feel a bit lonely in Torquay!!

#10 ·
CactusEm said:
Hi Ron,

I will be around the Newton Abbott area for a few weeks coming up so may spot you!!!
Great, I'll look out for you! I'm normally cruising along the A380 to Exeter, or having my Cactus washed at the handwash centre by Torquay McDonald's :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.