Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner

Cactus

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  lecoldartic 
#1 ·
I am a Big Fan of this car. Had mine since March 2016 and no problems at all. Love it.I see the Cactus as just scooped from Auto Express New Car Awards 'Best Small Car SUV' June 2017.

I have had Xantia, Xsara, C2,C4,C3 DS3 and now Cactus all I want now is a 1960's/1970s/ DS forerunners of innovation in the motorcar industry.

New Automatic Gear Box The new automatic Citroen C4 Cactus is much better than the last model, but the low-cost ethos takes a hit

Verdict ;-
The new EAT6 automatic gearbox in the Citroen C4 Cactus is vastly improved over the old robotized manual. It's much smoother to drive around town, is quicker to respond on the open road and doesn't require too much of an efficiency sacrifice. It's a good fit for the punchy Puretech petrol engine, although the additional outlay moves it a little further away from the car's low-cost philosophy.

Its a great we have a woman in charge amongst the male CEO's in the global Car industry, but is tops.:-

Citroën's British Chief Executive, Linda Jackson, has been named 'the most influential Brit in the global car industry' in the 2017 Auto Express 'Brit List'. Linda was also inducted into the Auto Express Hall of Fame at the Auto Express New Car Awards ceremony in London last week.

Citroën's CEO, Linda Jackson, has taken the top honour in Auto Express' highly regarded 2017 'Brit List', making her 'the most influential Briton in the global car industry'. She was also inducted into the Auto Express Hall of Fame during the Auto Express New Car Awards ceremony in London on Tuesday 27 June.

Citroen now have Vauxhall, so Citroen are on the up. Well done Citroen for innovative design

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.