Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner

Soon to be new Cactus owner

4K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  allantbdm 
#1 ·
Hello all! If all goes to plan I pick up my new (2nd hand) Cactus on Thursday! Needed a new car as we have a baby on the way and I fell in love with the Cactus.

My previous car was a Citroen c1 which I had made changes to (alloys, big stereo etc.) so I'm definetely looking forward to owning something a lot bigger and better equipped.

I went for a 1.6 blue hdi flair model and it seems to have all the extras! Was pleasantly surprised it even has a reverse camera and parking sensors.

I'm sure I'll have some questions once I've been living with it for a while. Happy to stick around and answer anything I can as well as I do have a bit of knowledge about cars, but mostly valeting/detailing as the c1 I had was probably the cleanest one around if I do say so myself!

#3 ·
I think most of these dealer packages are excessive in all honesty. There are products on the market that can offer the same level of protection at a fraction of the price such as ceramic coatings and even synthetic sealant. Google "cleanyourcar" and have a look through the forum there. They'll be able to point you in the right direction :)

#6 ·
Have picked up the car! Had it for roughly 24 hours now. Been to work and back and to the shops and I love it already.

The only thing that bothers me slightly is the screen is a bit laggy and Bluetooth seems to be a bit slow and unresponsive? Can anyone point me in the direction of a recent firmware upgrade and a how-to guide?

#8 ·
Unfortunately the c1 wouldn't have been big enough for us or I would have definitely had the new one in a heartbeat :( I like the fact they get the CarPlay functionality as well. They've turned it in to a great little premium car with the new model rather than a cheap no frills run around like the first version.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.