Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Franm 
#1 ·
Hi

I thought I'd introduce myself. I don't actually own a Cactus-my daughter has had one for about a year and loves it. I drive it regularly and am very impressed with the whole car.

Having been involved in someone reversing into offside front of the car I was looking for advice on refitting the headlight unit-as it was pushed in by the (relatively) minor impact

Having looked at the Technical forum, and reading the entry regarding a loose headlight, I realised that I had some-possibly-useful information, in that I was sent the parts breakdown of the headlight unit.

So that's been posted-and I hope proves useful.

all the best

John from Sussex

#2 ·
Hello From North Wales
I'm Thom - I get my shiny new Cactus on Wednesday the 14th, it's took a while ordered on October the 13th and is been a long wait. I have gone for a Flair Edition in Tapenade with Black Trim. Fully loaded the car when ordered it, started to get excited now. Do the forum have any meets or rallies? Be nice to meet new people with a common interest.

#3 ·
Hi everyone !

I just bought my Citroen cactus - a 2015, 1.6 BLueHDi Flair Model and so far I love it . Taking a bit of time to get used to the features and have noticed that I don't have a Multicity connect key and therefore can't access some of the features. Is this something I can purchase ? Do I need it to update maps etc ?
Any advice greatly appreciated

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.