Hi just joined

New to the C4 Cactus Forums? Introduce yourself here
Sparky69

Hi just joined

Post by Sparky69 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:14 am

Hi looking for someone near west lothian scotland with citreon peugeot lexia software that could reset the paramiters on my sisters cactus c4 diesel 15 plate. Adblue run low has been topped up, had to fit a new nox sensor, but my mates maxi system wont get urea light off only got 200 miles left till wont start. Any help or advice greatly received.
Thanks

routemaster1

Re: Hi just joined

Post by routemaster1 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:36 pm

Have you had any warnings, service spanners on, the 'service' warning, or just the Adblue countdown. How much Adblue did the tank take? Has it had the Adblue tank cap changed. It should have been as it was subject to a recall.

The Adblue warning doesn't need to be reset, it resets itself if you fill with a minimum of ~4L of Adblue. Sometimes it takes a while for the system to reset. There have been many threads on here, the C3/5 Aircross and C4 Owners site regarding this issue. Although some people have managed to sort this, the usual problem is the failure of the Adblue pump. You probably need to get it diagnose by Citroen oas soon as possible. If a new pump is required, once again I say I hope you have deep pockets or an extended (preferably Citroen) warranty as the bill will exceed £1000.

Whu

Post by Whu » Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:00 pm

Does anyone know how to ad android mirror my car is 2016 1.2

routemaster1

Post by routemaster1 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:37 pm

Whu wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:00 pm
Does anyone know how to ad android mirror my car is 2016 1.2
The simple but expensive answer is to sell your car and buy one with it already fitted. You would need at least new screen system and a new BSI configuration, with no guarantee that it would work. This is a similar answer to many different questions that have been asked about fitting extras to Citroen since I have been on forums since ~2006. Nothing is impossible, but most things will be difficult and expensive and not guaranteed to work.