cactus workshop manual

All C4 Cactus related discussions
vtolis

cactus workshop manual

Post by vtolis » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:28 pm

Hello I'm a new member- owner of citroen cactus 1.6 BlueHDi 100

I'm looking for the workshop manual or electrical diagram .
Can anyone send it to me ?

Regards

Muddles

Re: cactus workshop manual

Post by Muddles » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:17 am

Hi it's available fir download here >> http://www.europass-citroen.com/vehicle ... kattempt=2
2015 1.2 Puretech 82 Feel - Obsidian Black with Black Bubblewrap - 16" Square Alloys

Primekart

Post by Primekart » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:12 am

He is looking for a Workshop Manual, NOT for an Owner Manual.
I have searched the net for a WM but could not find any relevant to the Cactus. The best I could find is the parts catalog in the Service site of Citroen.
1.2 Puretech 110 Turbo Red with Black Airbumps and Habana interior
www.facebook.com/groups/CitroenCactusClubIL

littlejim

Post by littlejim » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:29 am

There's a healthy technical section on the planete-citroen website. However, you do need to become a paid member to access this section, and it's all in french.
Shine 1.2 Pure Tech 110, Shark Grey

DavidP

Post by DavidP » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:31 pm

I am fairly certain there is no workshop manual like Haynes for the Cactus. When you think about it most cars are likely to be still under warranty so I guess there is probably little demand for one. What I use is http://service.citroen.com. You have to register as an independent repairer. That will give you access to part numbers, diagrams etc. For more detailed info like how take something apart you need to subscribe which I think costs about €5 for an hour. You can download all the documents you need and look at them at your leisure later on.

Keith

Post by Keith » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:58 pm

If the C4 is anything to go by it took years for Haynes to bring out a manual for it. They won't even consider it until a certain amount of cars have been produced to make it worthwhile. So I think it is going to be a long while before we see one for the Cactus.

Also as there are not as many things that are DIY on modern cars as there used to be they may die a slow death being not cost effective to produce.
Shark Grey - Black Air Bumps - Flair 82ETG - Panoramic Sunroof - City Park pack.Image

cactusjack

Post by cactusjack » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:05 am

I had a Haynes workshop manual for a 61 plate BMW Mini when it was a couple of years old. I think they do certain vehicles to 2016, don't forget how could you possibly print one for every vehicle as they come out. I went to the Haynes museum and round the back was where they strip down and photograph.
Yellow/black 17" black crosscuts Panoramic roof Habana interior Flair 110

vtolis

Post by vtolis » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:00 pm

I found Citroen SBox 2013-11 [which contains woekshop and electric manuals for all citroen models up to 2013] but it does not include c4 cactus because it was released in 2014. Does anyone know which update of SBOX contains cactus?

Michael88

Post by Michael88 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:57 pm

Hi! If you need a lot of manuals for Citroen - look here: https://carmanualshub.com/category/auto ... s/citroen/
workshop manuals for Citroen Cactus are here: https://carmanualshub.com/citroen-c4-pd ... r-manuals/

Return to “Main C4 Cactus chat”