firmware update for touch screen.

All C4 Cactus related discussions
Musicteccarl

firmware update for touch screen.

Post by Musicteccarl » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:51 am

I think it lags too much and ive heard its getting an update, i wish it would mirror my phone.
Anyone hears any news pleaee let us all know :shock:

Pmslocombe

Re: firmware update for touch screen.

Post by Pmslocombe » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:52 pm

Hi
Have also had a problem with the touchscreen lagging, amongst many other problems, and have been trying to get Citroen and the dealership to sort it out without any effect. Also the navigation continually gets me lost. Understand there are updates available but no one seems to know about them. Wish had never got this heap of junk.

Dadioglasgow

Post by Dadioglasgow » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:10 pm

Check which firmware version you are using. In my case it is SMEG 5.2.A.R9 Hold down the Gearwheel symbols for 3 secs to show firmware version.

From looking at one of the French forums, SMEG+ 6.05.C seems to be fitted to current C4/DS4 models. Possible allusion to updated hardware also.

None of the firmware updates seem to be available for download.

Mine sometimes starts at once but other times can take an age. I have often reversed out of the driveway before the reversing camera comes on....

However, I can't fault the Satnav - so far it has always got me to my destination and you can usually choose what type of route you prefer - fastest/shortest/time-distance/eco as well as having a full postcode input (enter in the town name input section... ) It is always worth checking the route before you set off especially if using a postcode.
Cactus Flair e-HDi92 ETG6 - Lagoon Blue

Moro

Post by Moro » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:19 am

Dadioglasgow wrote:Check which firmware version you are using. In my case it is SMEG 5.2.A.R9 Hold down the Gearwheel symbols for 3 secs to show firmware version.
I have the same firmware too, and so far apart from some slowness to boot off the "Citroen" screen when it is cold outside I am experiencing no problems.
Flair 110S&S Arctic Silver / Grey Airbumps : Habana : Panoramic Roof : Spare Wheel

Aepuma

Post by Aepuma » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:03 am

The firmware version I've got , is SMEG5.1.F.R4 and the only thing is the slow booting time on cold days
Regards
C4Cactus 82 puretech 5ETG automatic Feel Edition, Hello Yellow, Black 17" cross alu, Habana interior, Panorama roof, Navi-pack, Auto-pack, DK Oct. 2014

red8nanaki

Post by red8nanaki » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:08 am

Hi!!! My dealeship told me that if i connect my mobile phone with usb cable i could mirror scrren my apps on the 7 inch screen. Does anone manage to do such a think? Does the dealrshio lie to me? thanks for your time !!!

Dadioglasgow

Post by Dadioglasgow » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:20 pm

Dealership is lying...
Cactus Flair e-HDi92 ETG6 - Lagoon Blue

geoffus

Post by geoffus » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:04 pm

I have found that if I have been going along with the A/C on, then next time I start up the screen takes about 1-2 minutes to come on. If I stop fans and A/C then next time it comes on straight away. Anyone else noticed this ?
C4 Cactus 1.2i 110 Flair EAT6 in Baltic Blue with Black Bumps

Previous car was C4 Cactus HDi 100 manual Flair in Hello Yellow with black bumps

red8nanaki

Post by red8nanaki » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:57 pm

i think that all the screen's with firmware update may be able to mirrorscreen smartphone. i can't understand that citroen c1 has a mirror screen app and our car wich is more expensive hasn't i believe with a firmware update may fix this problem

BristolRich

Post by BristolRich » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:47 am

The Aygo C1 108 screen is different to those used throughout the newer PSA range.

I strongly suspect it's like comparing apples with pears the software will be different.
Ex - 2014 Hello Yellow Citroën C4 Cactus Hatchback 1.6 BlueHDi 100 Feel Edition

Return to “Main C4 Cactus chat”