firmware update for touch screen.

All C4 Cactus related discussions
paully

Re: firmware update for touch screen.

Post by paully » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:13 pm

I`d be wary of doing it, unless essential. I`ve heard of instances where the update has gone wrong/inconclusive and its worse than before and the dealers won`t touch it or is that just Peugeots?
110 Flair in Pearlescent White, Leather interior with Black Bumps

davew

Post by davew » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:21 pm

paully wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:13 pm
I`d be wary of doing it, unless essential. I`ve heard of instances where the update has gone wrong/inconclusive and its worse than before and the dealers won`t touch it or is that just Peugeots?
Can't say I've seen any reports of those problems in the Cactus forum...

scatrat

Post by scatrat » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:27 pm

davew wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:10 am
scatrat wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:38 pm

I gave up as saw a page of links to another link all dating back to 2015
Going nuts been sitting on this for 2 days

We need a current tidy page thats current.

Nevertheless, the file you were having difficulty in downloading is available at that link - I just downloaded it.

If you want everything neat and tidy and all in one place I suggest you make it so, and not suggest that other people do it for you.
Davew
Your very rude
I'm new to this forum and used to asking as a new member not just taking things into my own hands.

And as you was the one that had taken time attaching links etc in helping me me ibthoughtbit would be appropriate asking admin first.

If you read what I've wrote on last column or thread above I had already sorted the issue out.
I appreciate English may not be your first language etc.
As not mine.

If anyone is local to me in Essex and requires a software update and speedcams update please let me know I will do free of charge.

Best wishes
J

Keith

Post by Keith » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:46 pm

davew wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:21 pm
paully wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:13 pm
Can't say I've seen any reports of those problems in the Cactus forum...

I don't know of any major problems but I know Firmware update 5.4.B.R8 solved the problem of the radio being unmuted after a phone call and on the next Firmware update it returned.
Shark Grey - Black Air Bumps - Flair 82ETG - Panoramic Sunroof - City Park pack.Image

Return to “Main C4 Cactus chat”