Fitting dash cam

All C4 Cactus related discussions
Post Reply
The2ems
Posts: 631
Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 8:26 pm

Fitting dash cam

Post by The2ems » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:41 pm

Anyone fitted, or had fitted, a dash cam, so that the wires don’t show. I don’t want them on self adhesive clips around the edge of the windscreen.
PureTec 82 manual, Flair, Shark Grey, Black air bumps


rob13
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:52 pm

Re: Fitting dash cam

Post by rob13 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:43 pm

can't answer your question, but are you the same The2ems that posts on late bay?


The2ems
Posts: 631
Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 8:26 pm

Re: Fitting dash cam

Post by The2ems » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:47 pm

rob13 wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:43 pm
can't answer your question, but are you the same The2ems that posts on late bay?
Yes 8-)
PureTec 82 manual, Flair, Shark Grey, Black air bumps


rob13
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:52 pm

Re: Fitting dash cam

Post by rob13 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:27 pm

Ha ha.. though you might be. I’m “rob.e” over there, 78 westy :)

This site won’t allow the dot hence different user name.


The2ems
Posts: 631
Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 8:26 pm

Re: Fitting dash cam

Post by The2ems » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:24 pm

rob13 wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:27 pm
Ha ha.. though you might be. I’m “rob.e” over there, 78 westy :)

This site won’t allow the dot hence different user name.
Well well, small world :lol:
PureTec 82 manual, Flair, Shark Grey, Black air bumps


singersac
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:15 pm

Re: Fitting dash cam

Post by singersac » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:38 am

I have - albeit a quick job. I just pushed the wires into the roof lining, into the front left pillar lining, and into door rubber slightly.

Then goes under floor mat and into the 12v socket.

Not the best of jobs but works for me :)


The2ems
Posts: 631
Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 8:26 pm

Re: Fitting dash cam

Post by The2ems » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:43 am

singersac wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:38 am
I have - albeit a quick job. I just pushed the wires into the roof lining, into the front left pillar lining, and into door rubber slightly.

Then goes under floor mat and into the 12v socket.

Not the best of jobs but works for me :)
I was thinking that, but I’m concerned about the air bag.
PureTec 82 manual, Flair, Shark Grey, Black air bumps


VinceMarsters
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:39 pm

Re: Fitting dash cam

Post by VinceMarsters » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:11 pm

I went across the drivers side to avoid the airbag on the passenger side.


Post Reply

Return to “Main C4 Cactus chat”