Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner

OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER LASER H1, next generation

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  pmackc 
#1 ·
Hey Ho,
I've noticed that my headlights are a bit on the yellow side compared to the DRL.

Has anyone changed the headlights to the OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER LASER H1, next generation?

They are expensive but I used them on my Scenic and they were worth it.

cheers Pete.

#6 ·
On the topic of bulbs.
I popped some of these into the H7's on the Cactus.

https://www.eurocarparts.com/p/ultra-ultra-h7-5000k-halogen-power-headlight-bulbs-pair-971775521?gclid=Cj0KCQiA-OeBBhDiARIsADyBcE68GlE-uhlquT3hW6uMhljlBWSpv9CQXBreSG9DoELTBtvj1OEF-psaAhZbEALw_wcB

They are white,(5000k and CE marked) not as white as DRL's but much whiter than the osrams and phillips in my opinion.
The white bulbs I think suffer from slight less light output (probably due to the blue coating) but still as good+ as a std halogen.
I've left the H1's with Twenty20 hybrids in. (4200k)
Twisted logic was whiter light round town so you can pick things out better (signs and pedestrians :eek: ) and yellower light but a lot more output for dark un-lit roads :shock: .
how long will they last?.....don't know we had lockdown 2 & 3 so I guess I'll find out eventually! :lol:
Oh and they look a lot "cooler" :roll:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.