Customer Service Chaos

The place to discuss everything else..
paully

Customer Service Chaos

Post by paully » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:35 am

I decided to update the`My Citroen `site yesterday, to change details of car and dealer etc. In fact I have tried this for the last week and yesterday was also unsuccessful. The system eventually telling me it was unavailable with a fault code. So I tried to buy the Speed Camera updates at £6.99..Same result . So I rang Citroen CS..eventually after being cut off twice, I started to make progress. After checking they said yes the system is down and no they didnt know that it was kaput :roll: but would try to get it fixed. Hmm don`t hold your breath. The best bit was, ring the dealer and they will do it for you :lol: ..seriously...Anyway I did and they explained why they are reluctant to do such updates. The Citroen mainframe is notorious for cutting out half way through a programme, which means a restart, the car then takes up a service bay for twice as long and throws schedules out etc. Which is why the dealers like you to do all the updates.

Fair do`s to them, they have arranged for me to see one of the tekkies that does this sort of work early next week, to see what they can do for me :D ..possibly a result, but a lot of goodwill involved.

They did also put me through to the part of the AA that deals with the approved used 1 year breakdown cover (the salesman told me it was Green Flag :cry: ) only to find they have no record of the cover. They said oh Citroen often take 3 weeks to pass the information to us..`ok well what happens if you need assistance in the meantime??` was met by a `Dont Know `reply. Which is probably where Green Flag wins out.

Not just having a pop at Citroen, in the recent past I had to deal with Skoda Customer Services who were frankly no better. One tried telling me it was a 3 week sea journey between Emdon and Grimsby :roll: :lol:

Don`t expect much ,although they are very pleasant , but appear poorly trained
110 Flair in Pearlescent White, Leather interior with Black Bumps

davew

Re: Customer Service Chaos

Post by davew » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:25 pm

I see that you were a contributor to the thread below but others might find the content illuminating

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2642&sid=c683c408cd ... e97#p17972

paully

Post by paully » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:13 pm

Not the same dealer this time, as I said in the first line, changing car AND dealer..I have left them well behind and gone elsewhere for the reasons outlined.

DavidP

Post by DavidP » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:49 pm

With regard to getting Speed Camera updates, I thought you had to go via http://citroen.navigation.com rather than myCitroen.

Keith

Post by Keith » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:56 pm

DavidP wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:49 pm
With regard to getting Speed Camera updates, I thought you had to go via http://citroen.navigation.com rather than myCitroen.

That's where I downloaded mine from a couple of weeks ago. I've never had any success in making myCitroen to run smoothly.
Shark Grey - Black Air Bumps - Flair 82ETG - Panoramic Sunroof - City Park pack.Image

srperry

Post by srperry » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:57 pm

DavidP wrote:
That's correct.
PureTech 110 S&S Flair, Polar White/Black Bumps, Black Leather/Cloth with Stone Grey ambience + CityPark and BlackVue DR650GW-2CH Front & Rear cameras

paully

Post by paully » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:26 pm

srperry wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:57 pm
DavidP wrote:
That's correct.
Thats exactly where I finished up as well..It was at that point that it wouldn`t take debit/credit card detail and all went from there

Muddles

Post by Muddles » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:52 pm

MyCitroen told me my registration wasn't a Citroen car lol lol lol
2015 1.2 Puretech 82 Feel - Obsidian Black with Black Bubblewrap - 16" Square Alloys

Return to “Off-Topic Chat”