Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner

Cactus on the Simplon Pass

4K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  OrganPipe 
#1 ·
cactus on the simplon pass

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Great shot Jukebox. I'm currently on tour in Ukraine later moving on through Poland and the Baltic states if my suspension doesn't give out first. Great test for a great car, love my Cactus.

Wheel Tire Plant Car Sky

Attachments

#5 ·
Sounds like a long trip you're on OrganPipe.
I'm just back from a 2500 miles round trip to Italy and I can say that the car performed really well in all respects, comfort, performance, luggage space and I saved a "tank full" on previous cars - over the total mileage it averaged 56.5 mpg. So much so I think they should re-badge it as a GT ;)
The satnav proved useful as in the past my wife would be navigator but as she can't read a map (bless her) it meant I had to stop every now and then to commit to memory the next 30 or so miles (I don't use motorways by the way). I didn't use it as a satnav as such (it giving me directions) but simple as a reference map in my line of sight.
oh and the pop-out rear windows were a great additional source of fresh air.

#6 ·
Hi Jukebox a bit of a trip yes, only half way through at the moment and really enjoying myself. Sat Nav really invaluable here in Ukraine as most road signs in the Cyrillic alphabet. Spotted another Hello Yellow cactus just after arriving, could not get a wave from them LOL...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.