Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner

New Flair member from warwick

6K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Cactus4us 
#1 ·
Hi All cactus community ;)

Just want to say hi as just put a deposit down on a 2016 C4 Cactus flair 1.6 BlueHDI in grey for the wife as expecting soon and needed a family car :)

She wanted black wheels so already booked in for the gloss black look on the 17's from a friends bodyshop and she also wants the red mirrors to go with the rear red decal so has anyone sprayed existing or I found these to spray and put on..how do they go on if anyone is aware :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-NEW-door-wing-mirror-cover-RH-or-LH-Primed-Citroen-C4-Cactus-2014/152585392611?fits=Model%3AC4+Cactus&hash=item2386cc51e3:g:b2cAAOSwPK1ZQURG

Thanks verma :D

#2 ·
Hello there...

I have the red mirrorcaps on my Cactus, i bought unpainted mirrorcaps from Citroën(about 20£ a piece)and got them paintet afterwards, i have used the new C3 red which is brighter than Citroën "Aden" red.
The caps from Citroën is ready for painting.
The old ones i relatively easy to remove, i have put a plastictool between the cap and mirrorhousing and they popped out, beware that it is easy to snap the clips on the mirrorcap. You can also remove the mirror and pop the cap from that side, but i won't recommend it, because it's easy to crack the mirror.
The new caps just pops on.

Kind regards from Denmark.

Attachments

#5 ·
Thanks all for the replies, I ordered 2 primered wing caps from ebay (citiworld phil very helpful and also bought a boot mat) so should have these sprayed next week and on and been quoted to have the wheels done.

The cars only about 18 months old should it have this rust issue?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.