Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner

Said goodbye to my Cactus

4K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Rubik 
#1 ·
I've traded in my Cactus for a brand new Suzuki Ignis. Different style of car to the Citroen but I really like it. Was going to get one next March when the PCP deal on the Citroen came to an end. But with a Suzuki promotional offer on recently I saved around £3000 on the list price! The Citroen was in negative equity and I would have excess mileage charges to pay as well to give it back and walk away. With the deal on the new car, they took the Citroen, I had no deposit to payand 1'm only paying a tiny amount more each month than I was on the old car. And it comes with a 7 year warranty at no extra cost! I will probably pay it off and keep it in 4 years time with the warranty being that long.

Sadly not a fan of the new Cactus and I have tried one. Nothing else in the Citroen range floats my boat so went for something different. Here's a pic of the new car.

<FLICKR id="43137009941" url="https://www.flickr.com/photos/ragtag04/43137009941/in/dateposted-public/"></FLICKR>

This forum is great and has been very informative and helpful during my years of Cactus ownership. Keep up the good work! :)

#6 ·
davew said:
Thanks for letting us know about the change - If there's anything you'd like to share with us in the future, then just pop in again!

Might be interesting to know your comparative opinion of the new car after a few months or so...

Cheers.
I am hoping to get my hello yellow Cactus back on Monday but this Renault hire car's air conditioning is 'sooper dooper' but sadly it does knock 10mpg off each gallon. :|

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.