Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner

How hot does the air con heating get on a 2014 Cactus?

4K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Type28 
#1 ·
Hi, a few weeks ago I bought a 2014 CACTUS 1.6 BLUE-HDI FEEL, and the heating seems to be luke warm, even on full blast, is this usual, or do you think I have a fault? Many Thanks for any help I receive.

#2 ·
I'd say you have a fault. Mine gets toasty hot and even too hot to bear if I want.

#5 ·
I didn't know the air con heated the car, mine went hot when it wasn't working. Otherwise the heating on hot gets very hot, in fact stuffy so you have to open the windows.

The cooling side of the air con has gone wrong on several occasions when I just hear a hiss.

#9 ·
Hi,

How did you get on with getting your heater fixed?- I have had problems with mine since purchased new in 2015- its going in again for more recall work and I want them to check the heater- they keep telling me its fine, but after 40 minutes the air is just warm and I have to wear gloves to keep my hands warm when driving in cold weather- never had a car with such a poor heater!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.