Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner

Rubber mats and boot tray

5K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  rossgorooster 
#1 ·
Is anyone selling the above, Rubber interior mats and foam boot load liner. I only want genuine Citroen parts really. Let me know if you have anything. Thanks

#2 ·
Hi
I might be trading in my cactus if so I will have a set of genuine Citroen rubber mats for sale, about a year old but I am usually the only occupant.
if so I will come back to you.
I also have a not Citroen tailored boot liner which fits perfectly.

Cheers Dave

#3 ·
Hi

As per my previous message I am trading in my car so I will have a genuine set of 4 foot well mats and a non citroen tailored boot liner available as well, which I think is more practical than the citroen due to lack of pointless divider at the rearof the mat
Am based in Buckinghamshire
If interested send me a message

Many Thanks

#5 ·
Hi Bob
Steve Has taken the foot well mats but I still have the boot liner if you ate interested.
Its a tailored fit one I git from ebay but its fits spot on and good quality
send me a message on 07533052627 and I can get you a photo.
Note it has an advantage in that its all flat across the mat, no silly divider at the back of the mat to stop a brolly rolling about but no use for anything else

Dave

#8 ·
Hi Stuart,

Thanks for your reply, and apologies for my delay in replying to you.

I have already got a boot mat, but if your other interior mats have the press stud type that attach to the floor then I'm interested. Can you send some pics and how much do you want for them? I live in Devon, PL9 8TS so they would need to be posted too.

Cheers. Bob.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.