New C4 Cactus

New to the C4 Cactus Forums? Introduce yourself here
Stevew684

Re: New C4 Cactus

Post by Stevew684 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:46 pm

The site seems to be working now so thanks for the link. I got a different message earlier saying it was replaced by the app! The new C4 Cactus uses TomTom navigation rather than Here, so the Navigation site doesn't work for me as there is not a 2018 C4 Cactus car option! If all else fails I will go back to the dealer, but I have had a message from Citroen support saying the cameras will appear automatically within 48 hours. I will wait to see - I am not confident. Still can't seem to get the driving part of the App working though.
New C4 Cactus Hatch Flair 1.2 Puretech 130 Emerald Blue with silver colour pack.

davew

Post by davew » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:25 pm

I suspect most people who have experience with using a hand-held TomTom wish the Satnav in the pre-2018 Cactus family had the same heritage...
Let us know what happens with the speed camera issue and also your opinion of how your car satnav compares with other Tomtoms.

Stevew684

Post by Stevew684 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:45 pm

Update on my Satnav / Tomtom /speedcam issue, I went for a run at the weekend and passed two static speed cams, both showed up on the satnav, so they have automatically downloaded, however, I haven't seen any mobile sites show up as advertised. Being used a separate Tomtom with speed cams from pocketgps, I regret paying the £139 for the speed cams from Citroen.
As a comparison, the Citroen Tomtom based Satnav is so tied down, it is hard work, trying to find destinations etc., I am so used to managing POIs which you can't do here! As for the C4 Cactus Hatch, I love it! Wish I could get the My Citroen app working now!
New C4 Cactus Hatch Flair 1.2 Puretech 130 Emerald Blue with silver colour pack.

Return to “Introductions”