No audio inputs? Cactus 1.2 puretech 'touch' edition.

Audio, Navigation, Electronic
HRussellMedia

No audio inputs? Cactus 1.2 puretech 'touch' edition.

Post by HRussellMedia » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:28 pm

Hi, this is my first post on this site, I just signed a three-year lease for a 2016 Citroen c4 cactus 1.2 pure tech 'touch'. I can't find any way to play my music through the speakers.

The USB does not connect to my phone, the aux icon is greyed out and there does not even appear to be any blutooth. What is going on? I understand this is the most basic model but as a self-employed 19-year old that is all I can afford.

Is there any way to replace the centre console with that of the 'flair' edition, or 'feel'. One that has Bluetooth or Andriod auto compatibility.

Or replacing whatever proprietary aux input with a more traditional one.

I have been looking non-stop online trying to find a solution, I just want to be able to use my phone with the car speakers.

Nothing on this forum seems to mention the 'Touch' edition. Hence my question.

Please, can someone let me know if changing the centre console is possible, I am willing to spend up to £1000 making sure I have a Bluetooth/android auto connection?... don't even get me started on handsfree. How is this not included as standard!

So basically can I have this...

In my 2016 Cactus 1.2 puretech 'touch' edition.

PeterW

Re: No audio inputs? Cactus 1.2 puretech 'touch' edition.

Post by PeterW » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:59 am

Sounds weird, I have no problems and play music over bluetooth, just as I speak on the phone over the car's bluetooth system.

Sounds like you just need to pair your device.
Secure you bluetooth is on on your phone.
Enter the car's settings under "phone" and search for bluetooth devices. There you will find your phone. Then you need to make a 4 digit code which then has to be typed on you´r phone when you try to pair it the first time. For me, it took 1min and never had any problems since.

Then when you want to hear music you need to enter music settings in the car and then choose bluetooth and then you choose what you want to listen to on your phone and start splitting music from the phone over the car's loudspeaker.
CITROEN C4 CACTUS PURETECH 82 S&S ETG FEEL. 2015

PeterW

Post by PeterW » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:06 am

CITROEN C4 CACTUS PURETECH 82 S&S ETG FEEL. 2015

BackwardsLamb

Post by BackwardsLamb » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:17 pm

If for some reason your model doesnt have bluetooth (i dont know what the 'touch' specs are) there should be a headphone aux input in the glove box back wall.

thumbnail_IMG_4793.jpg