Hi, c4 cactus wrong fuel ammount indication.

All C4 Cactus related discussions
nc111

Re: Hi, c4 cactus wrong fuel ammount indication.

Post by nc111 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:30 am

David35 wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:33 pm
Did only 300miles will do more tomorrow before refueling :) to see if it sorted itself.

And yeah I was reading about dpf and egr
And fluid I need to add apart from adblue, every sometime.

There's way of disabling adblue egr and dpf permanently and making engine in my car stronger, more economical, and engine lasting longer and saving at the same time money on new sensors, dpf egr adblue etx but won't pass mot probably.
Eloys replacement isn't expensive only £ few hundred. But dpf filer cost almost £2000 lol
Egr needs cleaning every sometime too.

Just out of curiosity have you ever tried to clean up dpf filter and replacing eloys fluid bag and reseting it yourself?
What speed was you doing? The soot is burnt off by doing at least 50mph for 30 mins, so if you were doing 300 miles in mostly heavy traffic areas going slow, that's not going to cut it. So you clean your filter by taking the car on a good run. :)
1.6 BlueHDi Feel in Black on Black with Privacy Glass, Feel City Park Pack, and Navigation & HiFi pack,

David35

Post by David35 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:33 pm

I don't think I was going at 50mph for 30min ever, lol,
Not sure what am I going to do when my cactus will need dpf replacement will remove it and clean it, seen some videos on YouTube how to do it if that won't help will remove it and disable in ecu. Unless there will be some cheap replacement, surely won't pay 2k for it. Plus eloys liquid or whatever its called. Another 200 or £ 300. Adblue is cheap but it can be disabled too in ecu.

routemaster1

Post by routemaster1 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:39 pm

David35 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:33 pm
I don't think I was going at 50mph for 30min ever, lol,
Not sure what am I going to do when my cactus will need dpf replacement will remove it and clean it, seen some videos on YouTube how to do it if that won't help will remove it and disable in ecu. Unless there will be some cheap replacement, surely won't pay 2k for it. Plus eloys liquid or whatever its called. Another 200 or £ 300. Adblue is cheap but it can be disabled too in ecu.
As I posted above, I would not recommend anyone to follow this.