New to the Cactus C4

New to the C4 Cactus Forums? Introduce yourself here
Macthepac1964

New to the Cactus C4

Post by Macthepac1964 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:29 pm

Hi all,

I love my second hand C4 Cactus Field 2015 model. Love the airbumps and trims as had a knock in it recently but there was no damage to my car at all!
Only downside is keeping the trims/airbumps black as the car dealership polished them!!!
Other downside is the lack of satnav and no way of subscribing to Multicity connect. I do have a Garmin Nuvi but the screen is so small. Shame the display can’t be transferred to the large 7” display monitor

CactiBhoy

Re: New to the Cactus C4

Post by CactiBhoy » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:57 am

Enjoy the Cactus experience. Apart from fuel and the occasional service and weekly checks. There is very little to do except drive it around, and around.

If you haven't got a cactus hand book in your dashbox, then either get one, or you`ll be on here asking for assistance.

Even though, we``re friendly and only ready to answer any query. :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
`" `In order to win once, you have got to get used to losing a whole lot of times. That's why I no longer buy Fiats.`" :lol:

The2ems

Re: New to the Cactus C4

Post by The2ems » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:01 pm

Reference keeping the airbumps looking good. I use Autoglym Bumper & Trim gel. Can’t fault it.
PureTec 82 manual, 2018, Flair, Shark Grey, Black air bumps